Hello. We use cookies on this website
to help us and our partners improve
your browsing experience. More Info
Manage Cookies Close

Timer on a boiler


Timer on a boiler


Gas safety inspections for landlords

Current gas safety regulations state that it is a legal requirement for all landlords to hold a CP12 Gas Safety Certificate when renting out property.

Glowarm are safety check agents for many leading high street estate & letting agents, local authorities as well as private landlords. So if you have one property, or a hundred properties, we can offer this service at a competitive rate, with reductions available for multiple dwellings.

Automatic renewal reminders are sent each year, and we are always happy to liaise directly with your tenants, plus taking on all the complicated arrangements that have to be made between tenants, landlords and gas agents.

Perhaps you may wish to consider one of our landlords yearly maintenance plans, which includes servicing, CP12 safety certificates and full cover against breakdowns and parts.

A gas safety check can also be carried out for property buyers who wish to thoroughly inspect a house or flat before making an offer. These purchase surveys give you an accurate and impartial summary of the property's central heating boiler and system.

Man fixing a fireplace

If you're looking to buy a property or thinking of renting one out, then call us on
020 8685 9498

Generic right hand content
© 2017 This is a Generic Footer. Generic Footer | Privacy Policy